Navarro & Wright is a leader among geotechnical firms in the Mid-Atlantic region. We engage in an array of project phases, from administration of drilling contracts to providing subsurface design information, composition of engineering and geological reports, and numerous other specialized geotechnical services.
In transportation, our geotechnical services are necessary for highways, railroads and airports. For utilities, we work on construction projects related to drinking water, storm water, wastewater, and distribution centers. We perform geotechnical services for new subdivisions and sites for private-sector clients. Our geotechnical engineers can spot problems quickly and recommend solutions.
Geotechnical reports must be accurate. In the field, our engineers utilize advanced technologies and in our labs, technicians test soil and rock samples using automated equipment, all calibrated to regulatory specifications. Our standards meet or exceed those set by State DOT’s and National ASTM and AASHTO regulations.
Geotechnical services include:
- Structure Foundation Reports
- Retaining Walls
- Noise Walls
- Geotechnical Engineering Reports
- Reconnaissance, Soils & Geological Engineering Reports
- Drilling Contract Administration
- Drilling Inspection
- Drilling Inspector Training
- Mining & Environmental Research
- Geological Assessments
- Aerial Photograph Interpretation
- Property Investigative Reports
- Percolation Tests—SEO
- Hydrological Investigations
- Sinkhole Investigations and Remediation